- Working on a live project.
- Following clean code principles and test-driven development.
- Supporting for development and modification of enterprise application.
- Learning to lead and work with a professional team.
- Improving the quality of one's work.
- Learning to set and meet expectations.
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree in computer science or related fieldFrom an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Develop and execute test cases
- Familiar with Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Ability to clearly report bugs and prepare test reports
- Hands-on experience on Selenium (Preferably in Java/ Python)
- Fast learner with an ability to think out of Box
- Good Communication and Documentation Skills
- Familiar with automated testing tools.
What's great in the job?
Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
Work from home during this pandemic, Monday to Friday only
Health and Medical Insurance provided
Other fringe benefits