We’re looking for a dynamic individual with a demonstrated track record of building and managing efficient teams within the technology sector. We are interested in folks that are capable of creating and following proper HR procedures to ensure employee satisfaction and overall company and staff welfare.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients, industry trends, and competitive landscape
- Analyze market data to develop insights and recommendations for marketing and sales strategies
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with UI/UX and content team to produce engaging and informative content for various marketing channels including social media, blogs and email campaigns
- Utilize social media platforms to garner client interest and generate brand awareness
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and identify necessary business development opportunities
- Address client inquiries and provide timely and relevant information
- Reports To: Senior Management
- Work Schedule: 40hrs/week, Monday-Friday
- Compensation: Salary and Incentives, Negotiable
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or related field is preferred
- Self-driven individual with excellent ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a deadline driven environment
- Proven experience and interest in working in sales or marketing
- Sound knowledge of sales and marketing metrics
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and marketing-specific software
Founded in 2011, Bajra Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Is a leading technology firm based in Kathmandu, Nepal. At Bajra, we believe in bringing together great minds to solve interesting challenges through the use of the tools and innovations available in the market. We value personal and professional growth for all our employees and strive to create a meaningful work environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
We believe in doing things to the best of our abilities and not letting any obstacles throw us off from the ultimate goal. Additionally, we value the importance of professional development to provide all the exposure, resources and training that are necessary for getting us closer to becoming the best at our jobs.
We understand that a high-pace work environment can create many stresses and we work actively to maintain required balance between our employees’ personal and professional lives through group activities and other company-wide endeavors.
Compensation and Benefits
We provide market-leading compensation to our talented employees along with some of the best perks and other benefits to ensure that every Bajra employee can feel proud of being part of this esteemed group of problem solvers
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Working hours from Monday to Friday only
- Health and Medical Insurance Provided
- Lunch and snacks provided during office time
- Other fringe benefits