I want to write a blog post on company's blogsite, but I don't know the process. Can you tell me how?
How do I write a blog post on blog.bajratechnologies.com? What are the incentives for writing a blog?
Here's the step by step process on how to write a blog post and publish it on blog.bajratechnologies.com.
1. Create a Medium account: If you don't already have one, create a Medium (https://medium.com/) account.
2. Once you have a Medium account, write your article. Make sure to edit your article for grammar, spelling, and formatting before submitting it to our publication.
3. To contribute to a publication, you need to have writer access. If you don't already have it, you can request it from the publication's editors. You can contact TRC or KSS committee to get you enlisted as writer through Mattermost, Email. Publishers need your username to get you enlisted.
4. After you are enlisted as a writer, you can now get to add your article to Bajra Technologies Blog publication.
Here's how it's shown in your article.
5. Wait for review: The publication's editors will review your article and may provide feedback or request revisions. Make sure to respond to any feedback promptly.
6. Once approved, your article will be published: After your article is approved, it will be published in the publication's feed and available for readers to view.
About the Incentives for writing blog!
Company has decided to allocate the following amount for writing blogs.
- 1,000 per blog
- 2,000 per blog after 10 blogs
PS: Blog should be accepted by TRC/PMO