We are looking for a Content Creation Trainee to join our marketing team and assist in developing engaging content for our website and social media platforms. The Content Creation Trainee role is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in content marketing and digital communications.
- Exploring topics and trends in the IT industry and relevant domains to generate ideas for new articles, blog posts, videos, and other content.
- Writing website content such as blog posts, case studies, product descriptions, and web pages every week.
- Producing social media content such as graphics, images, videos, and posts for platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Assisting with content planning, calendar, and editorial strategy.
- Tracking and reporting on content performance metrics.
- Providing feedback on existing content to identify areas for improvement.
- Supporting other marketing and communications tasks as needed.
- Reports To: Senior Management
- Work Schedule: 40hrs/week, Monday-Friday
- Compensation: Salary and Incentives, Negotiable
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English or related field.
- Outstanding writing portfolio and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- 1-2 years of experience in content creation, writing, or communications role will be a plus.
- Excellent writing and copywriting skills for both web and social media.
- Proficiency with content management systems and social media management tools.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and analytics.
- Strong research skills and attention to detail.
- Creative thinking and ability to craft engaging stories.
- Experience with graphic design, video editing, or photography a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
Founded in 2011, Bajra Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Is a leading technology firm based in Kathmandu, Nepal. At Bajra, we believe in bringing together great minds to solve interesting challenges through the use of the tools and innovations available in the market. We value personal and professional growth for all our employees and strive to create a meaningful work environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
We believe in doing things to the best of our abilities and not letting any obstacles throw us off from the ultimate goal. Additionally, we value the importance of professional development to provide all the exposure, resources and training that are necessary for getting us closer to becoming the best at our jobs.
We understand that a high-pace work environment can create many stresses and we work actively to maintain required balance between our employees’ personal and professional lives through group activities and other company-wide endeavors.
Compensation and Benefits
We provide market-leading compensation to our talented employees along with some of the best perks and other benefits to ensure that every Bajra employee can feel proud of being part of this esteemed group of problem solvers
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Working hours from Monday to Friday only
- Health and Medical Insurance Provided
- Lunch and snacks provided during office time
- Other fringe benefits