We’re looking for a dynamic individual with a demonstrated track record of building and managing efficient teams within the technology sector. We are interested in folks that are capable of creating and following proper HR procedures to ensure employee satisfaction and overall company and staff welfare.
- Work under the supervision of senior IT staff to complete assigned tasks related to installation, configuration, and maintenance of computer systems, software applications, and hardware components.
- Support network administration tasks, including user account management, permissions, and basic network device configurations.
- Provide technical support to end-users by troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, and network issues.
- Work independently or in collaboration with others to implement Information Technology Solutions or resolve production problems; investigate and research problems via online resources, technical materials, and vendor support.
- Analyze, define, and document the requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, and operating system environment; interface with other systems; internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
- Test new software and hardware products to ensure compliance with vendor guarantees and client expectations and to determine their compatibility with products currently in use.
- Maintain an inventory of IT hardware and equipment.
- Assist with the implementation of IT security measures, including antivirus updates, firewall configurations, and user access controls.
- Participate in vendor communication regarding installations, problems, and resolutions.
- Contact internal clients, co-workers, and management, and must at all times act as a professional representative of the department.
- Reports To: Senior Management
- Work Schedule: 40hrs/week, Monday-Friday
- Compensation: Salary and Incentives, Negotiable
- Knowledge of computer hardware maintenance and repair.
- Basic knowledge of networking concepts.
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Must possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills and can work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Ability to work occasional off-hours duty to permit timely attention to mission-critical functions.
Founded in 2011, Bajra Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Is a leading technology firm based in Kathmandu, Nepal. At Bajra, we believe in bringing together great minds to solve interesting challenges through the use of the tools and innovations available in the market. We value personal and professional growth for all our employees and strive to create a meaningful work environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
We believe in doing things to the best of our abilities and not letting any obstacles throw us off from the ultimate goal. Additionally, we value the importance of professional development to provide all the exposure, resources and training that are necessary for getting us closer to becoming the best at our jobs.
We understand that a high-pace work environment can create many stresses and we work actively to maintain required balance between our employees’ personal and professional lives through group activities and other company-wide endeavors.
Compensation and Benefits
We provide market-leading compensation to our talented employees along with some of the best perks and other benefits to ensure that every Bajra employee can feel proud of being part of this esteemed group of problem solvers
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Working hours from Monday to Friday only
- Health and Medical Insurance Provided
- Lunch and snacks provided during office time
- Other fringe benefits